Thursday, July 3, 2014

Not knowing what was meant to be


Ever since I was born in to this world 
Where expectations are meant to meet.
I was lost with only fairytales to see,
not knowing about the future that I have to face,
only seen my dad's visions, 
and it was me to chase.

Don't know when did I first realise that life is so hard
once I was a kid with no regrets that last,
I was troublesome and ignorant as kids can be,
not knowing about the future that I will see,
only seen people in happy endings,
and it wasn't me.

Questions are meant to be asked,
but answers aren't necessary meant to be found.
I was thrown with questions that were never mine,
not knowing that the answer was mine to find,
only went along with the words from the people's mind,
and so i was blind.

A Dreamer that's what they say,
Realist will be what I call they,
I was being confuse by the "experienced" surrounded me,
not knowing what is true to my heart,
only got confused by their alphabets,
and it was terrible, you see
when you are awaken from dreams to reality. 

Things that you enjoy may not be accepted,
being accepted is a step before you share your dreams,
I am still confuse with how the world works,
not knowing what to do about the questions still left at me,
only know that i have a goal to achieve,
and it is to be - who I meant to be.






No comments: